Smart Vision, a company from Slovakia, has taken a different path and developed a system for cooperative operator guidance and quality control, which uniquely supports manufactory production instead of automation by machines. Increasing efficiency and reducing work errors means directly linking the worker to the computer so that the system not only guides but also controls the work performed. At the same time, it makes sure that it does not restrict the worker, thus naturally creating man-machine cooperation.
Presence and correctness check
Quality control is performed by analyzing the image using the following functions:
- Colour analysis – checking for the presence of a colour spectrum, this function is used in the case of different coloured surfaces which allows the presence of components in a given location to be determined in a robust way.
- Shape check – By recognizing the shape of objects and comparing it to a reference, it allows checking for the presence of the correct shape at the inspection site.
- Barcode, QR and OCR – Recognition of numbers and text after engraving or printing on the product and reading barcodes and QR codes and checking or automatically categorizing them.
- Change – Intelligent analysis to recognize change in the inspection region easily used to recognize only the presence of objects such as hand and tool or components.
- Flags – The analytically learned shape search function in the image allows you to quickly and easily define the object of interest for inspection.