Presence and correctness check
Quality control is performed by analyzing the image using the following functions:
- Colour analysis – checking for the presence of a colour spectrum, this function is used in the case of different coloured surfaces which allows the presence of components in a given location to be determined in a robust way.
- Shape check – By recognizing the shape of objects and comparing it to a reference, it allows checking for the presence of the correct shape at the inspection site.
- Barcode, QR and OCR – Recognition of numbers and text after engraving or printing on the product and reading barcodes and QR codes and checking or automatically categorizing them.
- Change – Intelligent analysis to recognize change in the inspection region easily used to recognize only the presence of objects such as hand and tool or components.
- Flags – The analytically learned shape search function in the image allows you to quickly and easily define the object of interest for inspection.